Thursday, November 7, 2013

Release: SKFU's Pr0xy

Recently I have read Wololo's article "Best PSP/Vita Homebrew for November 2013" and noticed that my quite old "SKFU's VITA Pr0xy" is still being used by many people.

Sadly I kinda' missed to release an updated version of my proxy software anytime. Thanks to the great feedback for my old proxy, here comes the very new one: "SKFU's Pr0xy".



I did remove the "VITA" from it's name since it changed a lot after the release of my old proxy server software, I don't want people to think it is a limited to PSV piece of software. It definitely is not!

But what it is and what it got:
  • The most user-friendly Windows Pr0xy
  • Keyword filter
  • Filter plugin support (users can create and share plugins)
  • Rules by traffic direction
  • Import & Export of rules
  • Blacklist
  • Raw data modification
  • Fast de-/encode
  • SSL Filter
  • DNS Lookup
  • and a lot more...

Downloads
Note: If you choose the ZIP archive, 
please make sure to have VC Redists and Apache with OpenSSL installed!



- SKFU